- Technical Committe meeting June 24, 2017
- Short update and reminder! June 19, 2017
- LIVE RESULTS TRIATHLON June 17, 2017
- Time Schedule for technical committe meeting June 11, 2017
- Movie from triathlon course swim-bike May 22, 2017
- Race information May 22, 2017
- Maps for the triathlon May 1, 2017
- Triathlon time schedule December 16, 2016
ScheduleSee it on the result site
The local cycling club, Ringmurens CK, does not only have road cycling and mountain biking under its wings, the club also hosts Triathlon, the modern indurance sport for the modern person. The club has a few Ironman athltetes who have competed at both national as well as international level.
The last major competitions were held in 2003 when we hosted the Swedish Triathlon Championship in the olympic distance in Fårösund, about 56 km on the northern part of Gotland island.
We have managed to create an unique race track for triathlon where all three phases have a strong connection to our medieval town of Visby.
During the race you will see the ocean and the city wall.