- Bus schedule for shooting June 25, 2017
- Live view from 10m air range and 50m smallbore rifle. June 23, 2017
- Updated paperwork for the Swedish Customs May 21, 2017
- Handling of arms during your visit in Gotland. May 4, 2017
- Available Ammunition March 28, 2017
- Updated Shooting Program March 28, 2017
- Updated schedule Clay Target February 13, 2017
- Shooting Program December 28, 2016
- Invitation and paperwork for firearms December 28, 2016
ScheduleSee it on the result site
Shooting has always been a top event for Gotland at the Games and our marksmen, led by Peter Nordgren, are some of the Games’ most successful ever. Nordgren has an almost unbelievable 42 golds to his name, and has also enjoyed success in the Swedish championships. However, he is just one of many successful Gotland marksmen. Jehnny Gardelin and Frida Eriksson are two other names respected at the Games.
Clearly then, shooting is a popular sport on Gotland. Both national and district championships has been held on Gotland. At present a couple of Gotland’s shooting clubs are modernising their firing ranges with top-notch electronic targets.