- Tee times for the final round at Visby Golf course 30/6 June 29, 2017
- Minutes from Team manager meeting 2017-06-26 at Visby Golf course June 26, 2017
- Bus schedule for golf June 25, 2017
- Pre-Competition Team Managers meeting June 24, 2017
- Information regarding the golf competition in Gotland June 5, 2017
- Islands in NWIG 2017 March 16, 2017
- Information regarding the golf competition in Gotland February 22, 2017
- Frequently asked questions December 26, 2016
ScheduleSee it on the result site
There are few places that can offer the quality and range of golfing available on Gotland. There is practically a course around every corner and the best courses on Gotland are some of the best in the whole of Sweden. Visby GC’s Kronholmen course was ranked 5th best course in Sweden in 2011 by Golf Digest. Thanks to the mild climate on Gotland, our courses open earlier and close later than their equivalents on the mainland. There are a total of six golf clubs on Gotland and seven courses, all of a very different character.
At the NatWest Island Games in 1999 golf was played at Kronholmen golf course. In 2010 Kronholmen arranged the Nordea Tour for ladies and in 2011 for men. 156 professional and 150 amateur players participated in the tournament for men. The Nordea Tour lady players voted Kronholmen number one golf course in the Nordic countries and the men voted Kronholmen number two. The games 2017 will be played at Kronholmen and Slite GC.