- TECHNICAL MEETING June 23, 2017
- STARTING LIST June 23, 2017
- LIVE RESULTATS June 22, 2017
- RACE MANUAL June 22, 2017
- RACE REGULATIONS New update 20170607 May 9, 2017
- VIDEOS OF THE TRACKS ( video på alla banor ) May 8, 2017
- REMEMBER 20170424 LAST DATE and riders time April 14, 2017
- CYCLING MAPS ( Cykel kartor ) April 11, 2017
- CYCLING TIME SCHEDULE ( Tidsschema ) update 20170604 December 16, 2016
ScheduleSee it on the result site
Cycling has been represented on Gotland in its present form since 1970. One of Gotlands famous sports personalities, Thomas Lövkvist was a former member of the Sky Pro Cycling Team and has the local cycling club, Ringmurens CK, as his mother club.
The last major competition was in 2007 when Ringmurens CK organised the Swedish Cycling Championship for postal workers with 1000 + participants. The quality of the roads is very good due to a well maintained road network all over the island. Regarding traffic safety, you can rest assured, both the traffic levels and the traffic rhythm is quite low.
The road race will start from the outer parts of Visby whereas the Criterium will start and finish in central Visby close to the harbour. Time Trials has its start just south of the newly built Indoor Arena and has its turning point in the area of Klintehamn. The mountainbike Criterium and Cross country will take place just close to the old town wall in Visby and will therefore have a beautiful scenery over the Baltic Sea and the medieval town.