- Half Marathon Course June 27, 2017
- TEAMMANUAL June 22, 2017
- Foodcourt on Gutavallen with Menues June 22, 2017
- Training during Island Games June 22, 2017
- Official resultspage now open June 18, 2017
- Social Evening canceled June 18, 2017
- Technical Meetings During the Games June 7, 2017
- An update from Athletics. April 24, 2017
ScheduleSee it on the result site
On Gotland, as in the rest of Sweden, athletics has grown larger and stronger in recent years. Athletics is one of the most classic elements in Gotland’s relationship with the NatWest Island Games. A considerable number of medals have been won in the past and that trend looks set to continue. Many promising youngsters have already made their debut in the Games and to that we can add veterans such as Olympic long jumper Mattias Sunneborn, decathlete Erik Larsson and javelin thrower Gustav Melén. The future is bright, to say the least, for athletics on Gotland.
Various youth competitions and school championships are held on Gotland every summer. Also at senior level many national and international competitions have been arranged. The classic athletics stadium of Gutavallen is where the athletics in the Natwest Island Games will be held. We will offer a full athletics programme on Gotland.
Our athletes participate in various competitions on Gotland and the mainland, both as a team and individually.